Outpost Earth Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, March 31, 2008

It's a go!

Well, it's now official: Death Valley it is.... Can't wait to go there!! ;-) It's a little last minute to make plans but a little backcountry camping never anyone.

While researching our destination, I did a lot of research on what has been taken there before and was amaze by the variety of scenery I saw. But more importantly, I stumble across a few darn good photographers, most of who’s work can be seen on Flickr.

What a fun website this is! I just join recently and can't seem to get enough of it. It is fun and somewhat educational to have to opportunity to compare work with photographers from all around the world. And it raises the bar too, which is always a good thing. Just go to the website and do a search on
'death valley'... Sure works my anticipation!!

Well, that's it for now, see you soon!

H.